Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ARE YOU HOT?


The mercury has been rising all summer long, but for some of us it's a personal summer any time of year...power surges, flashes of brilliance. Yes, time and outward youth march on, but does it mean we can't set the tempo and define our own ensuing...maturity? 


I propose a blog about menopause called...

I'M SO HOT!



Article ideas:
  • Why did I come down here? 
  • Back in a flash!
  • Not by the hair of my chinny, chin, chin! 
  • I'll huff & I'll puff, then I'll need to sit down
  • Gone south for the winter, and...
  • Why parts of me are not coming back
  • Daydreams & Night Sweats
  • My Biggest Fan
  • Thermostat Wars
  • Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep: and other fairy tales



I'll bet you can think of a few more! C'mon let's hear 'em!

What say you? Are you a fan? Post your ideas below!


Photos of my other fans:









I. M. Hot Pink












Fee Ling Blue











and 

Old Er Thandirt Gert








2 comments:

This is going to be a lot more fun if you share your comments...even if they're just "rolling my eyes" or "you're ridiculous." So go for it...and check back for a reply. Thanks a latte!